Direct Mail 5.6 macOS
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
- Compose attractive, personalized emails using our builtin template gallery and easytouse editor (or import your own design)!
- Nohassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server
- Realtime tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
- Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use
- Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
- Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
- 1on1 live chat support
- Extensive online help documentation
Sending 150 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
Requires OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://directmailmac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/direct-mail/id500040344?mt=12
What’s New in Direct Mail 5.6
- Direct Mail is now available in French, Italian, and Spanish
- Added the ability to export messages in the Messages tab to PDF format
- Improved the printed layout (and PDF export) of messages
- Expanded and improved printed (and PDF) campaign reports
- Direct Mail now suggests a strong password when creating an account or editing your account password
- Direct Mail now syncs your password to iCloud Keychain (if enabled)
- Improved the handling of URLs with international domain names
- Additional bug fixes and improvements