Name: Direct Mail
Release Date: April 24, 2018
Developer: e3 Software
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11.0 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: https://directmailmac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/direct-mail/id500040344?mt=12
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
- Compose attractive, personalized emails using our builtin template gallery and easytouse editor (or import your own design)!
- Nohassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server
- Realtime tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
- Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use
- Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
- Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
- 1on1 live chat support
- Extensive online help documentation
Sending 150 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
What’s New in Direct Mail 5.2.3
- Restored the ability to drag and drop images on macOS 10.13.4
- Improved networking and application performance
- Added the ability to insert a tab character by typing option + tab
- Additional bug fixes and improvements