Descriptions for Direct Mail 5.2.0
Name: Direct Mail
Release Date: December 08, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Developer: e3 Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: https://directmailmac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/direct-mail/id500040344?mt=12
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
• Compose attractive, personalized emails using our built-in template gallery and easy-to-use editor (or import your own design)!
• No-hassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server
• Real-time tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
• Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use
• Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
• Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
• 1-on-1 live chat support
• Extensive online help documentation
Sending 50 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
What’s New in Direct Mail 5.2.0
• Added integrations for 70+ additional apps and services
• Improved readability of the Montserrat font family through the use of slightly heavier font weights
• Improved keyboard navigation in message editor popovers
• Improved reliability of image uploads over unstable network connections
• Additional bug fixes and improvements