Name: Direct Mail
Release Date: February 24, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Developer: e3 Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.4 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (The Shark)
Web Site: http://directmailmac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/direct-mail/id500040344?mt=12
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
• Compose attractive, personalized emails using our built-in template gallery and easy-to-use editor (or import a design from the web)!
• No-hassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server.
• Real-time tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
• Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use.
• Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
• Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
• 1-on-1 live chat support at http://directmailmac.com.
• Extensive online help documentation.
Sending 50 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
What’s New Direct Mail 4.3.9
• Fixed bug affecting the Find/Replace panel
• Fixed crash when using templates with certain custom calendar date formats
• Fixed bug affecting Daylite linking
• Fixed bug related to system keychain access
• Updated Mail Designer Pro plug-in
• Updated expiring provisioning profile
• Several other bug fixes and improvements