Name: Direct Mail
Release Date: April 08, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.4 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://directmailmac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/direct-mail/id500040344?mt=12
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
• Compose attractive, personalized emails using our built-in template gallery and easy-to-use editor (or import a design from the web)!
• No-hassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server.
• Real-time tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
• Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use.
• Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
• Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
• 1-on-1 live chat support at http://directmailmac.com.
• Extensive online help documentation.
Sending 50 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
What’s New Direct Mail 4.3.2
• Fixed bugs that could cause Direct Mail to fail to sync with the cloud correctly on older versions of OS X
• Fixed bugs that could cause Direct Mail to crash
• Fixed bugs that could cause Direct Mail to use more memory than necessary
• Fixed an issue with the OS X Contacts and Daylite sync feature