|Name||DEVONthink Pro Server 3.03 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-06 18:52:39|
|Files||DEVONthink Pro Server 3.03 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (107.5 MB)|
DEVONthink is DEVONtechnologies’ document and information management solution. It supports a large variety of file formats and stores them in a database enhanced by artificial intelligence (AI). Many document formats can be directly viewed, edited, and annotated. A powerful search language finds documents in an instant, smart groups keep them always at hand.
Sophisticated organization tools, AI-based techniques that handle even the largest collections, and numerous integration options make DEVONthink the work environment of choice for researchers, lawyers, and educators. Smart rules, flexible reminders, and deep AppleScript support allow automating even complex repeating tasks. And with its fast, reliable, and secure synchronization users keep their data available on all their Macs. DEVONthink To Go for iPad and iPhone completes the DEVONthink ecosystem.
DEVONthink Pro 3 Features:
- Keeps your data together
- Scans your paper
- Archives your email
- Assists you with A.I.
- Syncs your data securely
- Automates repeating tasks
- Lets you share your data
As the most obvious change, DEVONthink 3 brings a completely overhauled single-window interface including support for dark mode. The extended sidebar gives you access to your databases, favorites, smart groups, smart rules, and filters as well as to a new reading list, import options, and more. Inspectors present metadata about documents and groups, offer AI assistance, and let you set reminders or search within the document.
Capturing text, audio, and voice notes, screenshots, or web clippings becomes much easier with the redesigned Sorter. More subtle are the numerous changes to the search engine which now better supports Asian languages, indexes also PDF and RTF attachments, and highlights search hits more precisely. Its enhanced search language allow you to use prefixes to run complex searches without touching the mouse. Focus the displayed items on tags, dates, marks, or geolocation using filters.
Office & Teamwork
If you’re working in an office environment DEVONthink 3 brings you a new 64-bit optimized OCR engine that supports multiple CPU cores, Asian languages, barcode detection, and multiple output formats. Add custom imprints to images and PDFs including placeholder text and Bates numbering.
The rewritten web interface gives your coworkers or clients access to your databases even when they’re not using a Mac. User accounts and per-database permissions let you define what web visitors see and can do. TLS support makes sure all connections are encrypted.
Other improvements include geolocation metadata, ratings, and custom, typed metadata that you can add to all documents and, of course, search. When importing documents, you can let DEVONthink convert metadata to tags, and tag images automatically using machine learning.
Markdown and HTML documents can be edited side-by-side with a rendered preview, sheets with tabular data support specific data types and have a form view. Formatting and editing bars keep frequently used tools at hand and adding cross-references has become more versatile with improved WikiLinking and support for the square bracked syntax. DEVONthink 3 now also supports EPUB ebooks and, useful for research, collects highlighted search hits and metadata for you into summary documents.
Last but not least, we have massively extended DEVONthink’s automation options for version 3. Smart rules perform actions based on events and search queries, where events can be anything from a scheduled time to the arrival of a newly imported document. You can also attach one-time or repeating reminders to any document. They support several alarm options including running scripts. Insert dynamic data in templates, imprints, or smart rules without requiring any programming skills.
Of course, DEVONthink 3 brings also many under-the-hood enhancements. To name just a few: better file system integration for indexed files, better background processing, e.g. for email archiving, indexing, or generating thumbnails, and an improved overall performance.
- OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel, 64-bit processor,
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in DEVONthink Pro 3.03
This release brings some improvements in getting data in and out of DEVONthink, with some more support for other email clients when sending emails via smart rules and improving clipping from various browsers. We are continuing to refine interface and the behavior in the Navigate sidebar. Additionally we have added fixes and improvements in automation, including some new scripts and the ability to sync a database via AppleScript. Of course we have also addressed several issues and a few crashes, increasing the reliability of the application.
- Added Enable reminder alarms to Preferences > General. This is enabled by default, but can be disabled on a machine-by-machine basis.
- Added Tools > Create Expense Report. This summarizes custom metadata dates and currencies of selected files in a sheet and adds the totals to the sheet.
- Added smart rule script Assign Document Date & Amount which attempts to detect document dates and amounts and assigns them as custom metadata.
- Added script Data > Verify & Optimize Databases for verifying and optimizing all open databases.
- Added an optional database parameter to the synchronize AppleScript command. Without this parameter, the command synchronizes records with the filesystem, i.e., updating indexed files. With the parameter, databases can be manually synced with their sync locations.
- Search results now support using Tools > Filters.
- Pressing Escape in a fullscreen main window now hides an active search. If no search is active, it exits fullscreen mode.
- Mailplane 4 is now supported when using Data > Send by Email.
- Sending email via smart rules is supported when Microsoft Outlook, Mailplane 3 or 4, or Airmail 3 is the default email client. Note: Due to the poor AppleScript support in Airmail, an alert will display before sending the email.
- Importing from Evernote, Notes, Bookends, or Yojimbo via File > Import or drag-and-drop from Apple Mail, Bookends, or Tinderbox now displays a warning if DEVONthink doesn’t have automation permissions for these apps (macOS Mojave and later).
- Improved support for clipping from Firefox via the Sorter.
- Improved clipping web pages as formatted notes, rich text, and webarchives by using the HTML source, when possible.
- Adding bookmarks without a name now automatically names them, e.g., after using Data > New With Clipboard , drag-and-drop, or using services.
- Data > New With Clipboard no longer sets the URL of the new item to cross-links anymore, e.g., after copying text, as this unintentionally could create annotation files.
- Conversion of hashtags to tags now supports semicolon- and comma-separated tags too, e.g., #tag1, #tag2, #tag3.
- Reminders are now delayed on startup until all previously open databases and windows have been reopened.
- It is now possible to drop images stored in DEVONthink into Markdown source code and have them resolved as valid Markdown image links. In addition, Command-Option-dragging of items into Markdown inserts valid cross-links instead of item titles.
- Renamed the contextual and action menu command Copy Smart Rule Link to Copy Rule Link in the Navigate sidebar.
- Pressing Delete or Backspace in the Navigate sidebar removes the selected favorite, smart group, or smart rule if Keyboard navigation is enabled in Preferences > General > Sidebar.
- Improved dark mode support of text views, especially with complex rich text views using tables, the Import > Email interface (Pro), and the embedded script editor in smart rules and reminder alarms.
- Improved date parsing when converting from text strings to dates.
- Improved recognition of document dates.
- Improved performance and reliability.
- Improved startup speed of Import > Email when the Apple Mail plugin isn’t installed or enabled.
- Improved performance and reliability with iCloud, including synchronizing at least once per minute when the sync interval is set to Automatic.
- Slightly revised wording in the alert shown when cleaning sync data.
- Fixed a crash related to viewing some EPUB files.
- Fixed a rare crash related to split views.
- Fixed a rare crash related to using List view.
- Fixed an issue where accessing Apple Reminders via scripts didn’t always work due to new security measures (macOS Mojave and later).
- Fixed an issue where attachments in rich text files couldn’t be correctly dragged out of the document.
- Fixed an issue where closing a search always set the item list to List view when Preferences > General > Retain view was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where date criteria in smart groups, smart rules, and searches didn’t work with custom metadata dates set in the future.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate extensions were created when adding and removing attachments from rich text files while Preferences > General > Appearance > Show filename extensions was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where icons set via AppleScript displayed a border.
- Fixed an issue where nested hash tags caused a memory leak.
- Fixed an issue where previewing or indexing Nisus Writer’s .zrtf files with images didn’t work correctly; the images are now stripped.
- Fixed an issue where revealing search results after choosing a different item in the Navigate sidebar while the search was visible didn’t always work.
- Fixed an issue where search hits were not highlighted when using List or Columns in the View menu.
- Fixed an issue where selected groups in the group selector could be deleted by pressing the Delete key.
- Fixed an issue where the Log window wasn’t automatically opened while executing scripts, like Data > Verify & Optimize Databases.
- Fixed an issue where the Open toolbar item didn’t work in fullscreen mode if the View/Edit pane was visible.
- Fixed an issue where the Back and Forward arrows in the path bar didn’t update the inspectors.
- Fixed an issue where the focus ring of the current cell wasn’t shown while editing sheets.
- Fixed an issue where the formatting of real numbers wasn’t always correct, e.g., currencies, used in placeholders for imprinting (Pro) and Tools > Batch Process.
- Fixed an issue where the Sorter didn’t remove temporary files when recording audio or video video notes.
- Fixed an issue where the text color in the Navigate sidebar wasn’t correct (macOS High Sierra and earlier).
- Fixed an issue where the title of main windows was incorrect when a database’s Inbox was selected in the Navigate sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where the URL of screen captures made on macOS Catalina pointed to a temporary location. The URL is now ignored.
- Fixed an issue where Wiki-linking based on names and aliases didn’t always detect documents if their title was entered with the file extension or imported with an extension in version 2.x.
- Fixed and issue where the scroll position of annotations in the Document > Annotations inspector or the active cell in sheets wasn’t always retained after saving or synchronizing.
- Fixed a glitch with underlined text in plain or rich text when using dark mode.
- Fixed an issue where email clients could be set offline while DEVONthink was running; now they are only set to offline while importing or archiving messages or mailboxes.
- Fixed an issue where the Imprinter didn’t retain PDF annotations and rotated landscape pages to portrait orientation.
- Fixed an issue where unreliable networks could lead to incorrect “Can’t create folder of database …, path exists already” errors being reported.
- Fixed an issue where incomplete sync data could lead to incorrect “File not yet available” errors being reported.