|Created on||2019-01-16 22:21:47|
|Files||DEVONthink_Pro_Office_2.11.2.zip (62.08 MB)|
Document management reinvented. DEVONthink Pro Office is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done.
- Keep your data together in one place
- Scan your paper, archive your email
- Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
- Sync your data to all your devices, fast and secure
- Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC
Get organized, effortlessly
- DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
- DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easytobackup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
- Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
Be more productive
- Don’t fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its builtin artificial intelligence.
- Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique “See also” function.
Create something new
- It’s not about data, it’s about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, write: With DEVONthink you have all you need in one app that actively supports your workflow. View all your data in one place, use our innovative approach to tags to quickly organize documents, and write in the enhanced rich text editor. Use manual or automatic Wikistyle links to effortlessly crossreference your work.
- DEVONthink’s two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
- Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible.
- Store your documents in the selfcontained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD®like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow.
- Send links to your documents to any app which handles web addresses (URLs), e.g. OmniFocus or Mail, or export your documents in their original file format. DEVONthink doesn’t hold your data hostage.
Keep everything in sync — fast, robust, and secure
- Use your databases on all your Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Collaborate in your team. It’s ultrafast, super robust, and strong encryption keeps prying eye out.
- Sync your data directly on the local network, via WebDAV or Dropbox, or using just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick or SD card. You decide what data is synced, when, and to which locations. Full AES 256 bit encryption keep everyone out who you don’t want to let in. Your data belongs to you, not to your service provider or us.
- Carry your important data with you all the time with DEVONthink To Go 2 (available soon). Use the same database on all your team’s Macs but let everyone work independently by regularly synchronizing new work on the local network, an NAS, or internetbased file service.
The Pro advantage
- DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options.
- Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a realtime analysis of your data.
- AppleScript support, Automator actions, and scriptdriven smart templates let you integrate DEVONthink with other software. The sky’s the limit!
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8.5 or later
Web Site: http://devontechnologies.com/
What’s New in DEVONthink Pro Office 2.11.2
This maintenance release addresses a sporadic crash when accessing the Preferences on macOS Mojave. We also fixed a few issues people had with Brother and Epson scanners. The URL of clippings from the Brave and Vivaldi web browsers is now captured and we improved the use of Spotlight importers. Additionally, we improved support for syncing files indexed in local Google Drive folders. The overall reliability has been the primary focus of this release.
- Added support for indexing Open Packaging Format (.opf) files.
- The URL is now captured when clipping from the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers.
- Faster verification of package files, like RTFD documents.
- When importing browser bookmarks, the group will show the icon of the browser.
- Improved reliability of the web server.
- Improved reliability of using Spotlight metadata importers.
- Improved caching speeds up resolving links, especially on networked volumes and while updating indexed items.
- Copying or dragging snippets from plain text documents doesn’t include the reference URL anymore as this caused various issues in other apps.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- Local iCloud disk space is now freed as soon as possible after syncing to iCloud.
- Improved support for indexed Google Drive files and folders.
- Direct connections will now use IPv6 connections, if both IPv6 and IPv4 are supported.
- All Bonjour services are now explicitly disabled before sleeping and restarted after waking up.
- Fixed an issue with indexing, converting, or displaying certain email messages.
- Fixed various scanning issues with Brother and EPSON scanners.
- Fixed an issue where certain Word documents couldn’t be imported.
- Fixed an issue where customized date formats in System Preferences weren’t displayed in list views.
- Fixed an issue where displaying images could show artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where image views couldn’t be scrolled using a mouse on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where PDF files were always generated from scans even when Image was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining trial time wasn’t updating correctly.
- Fixed a crash or incomplete display of the window when accessing the Preferences on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where failing to initialize a database folder inside a sync store caused side effects.
- Fixed an issue with Bonjour error logging.
- Fixed a crash related to monitoring iCloud.