|Name||DEVONthink Pro Office 2.11.1 Multilingual macOS.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-19 18:08:28|
|Files||DEVONthink Pro Office 2.11.1 Multilingual macOS.zip (62.64 MB)|
Document management reinvented. DEVONthink Pro Office is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done.
- Keep your data together in one place
- Scan your paper, archive your email
- Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
- Sync your data to all your devices, fast and secure
- Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC
Get organized, effortlessly
- DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
- DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easytobackup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
- Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
Be more productive
- Don’t fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its builtin artificial intelligence.
- Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique “See also” function.
Create something new
- It’s not about data, it’s about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, write: With DEVONthink you have all you need in one app that actively supports your workflow. View all your data in one place, use our innovative approach to tags to quickly organize documents, and write in the enhanced rich text editor. Use manual or automatic Wikistyle links to effortlessly crossreference your work.
- DEVONthink’s two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
- Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible.
- Store your documents in the selfcontained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD®like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow.
- Send links to your documents to any app which handles web addresses (URLs), e.g. OmniFocus or Mail, or export your documents in their original file format. DEVONthink doesn’t hold your data hostage.
Keep everything in sync — fast, robust, and secure
- Use your databases on all your Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Collaborate in your team. It’s ultrafast, super robust, and strong encryption keeps prying eye out.
- Sync your data directly on the local network, via WebDAV or Dropbox, or using just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick or SD card. You decide what data is synced, when, and to which locations. Full AES 256 bit encryption keep everyone out who you don’t want to let in. Your data belongs to you, not to your service provider or us.
- Carry your important data with you all the time with DEVONthink To Go 2 (available soon). Use the same database on all your team’s Macs but let everyone work independently by regularly synchronizing new work on the local network, an NAS, or internetbased file service.
The Pro advantage
- DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options.
- Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a realtime analysis of your data.
- AppleScript support, Automator actions, and scriptdriven smart templates let you integrate DEVONthink with other software. The sky’s the limit!
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8.5 or later
Web Site: http://devontechnologies.com/
What’s New in DEVONthink Pro Office 2.11.1
This release brings an exciting new improvement to sync: push notifications. When you make changes to your databases on Mac or mobile, a notification will be sent to other devices you are syncing. This decreases the amount of time before changes are downloaded. Also in this release, changing an encryption key for a sync location will prompt you what to do if you have already synced to it. Support for JSON RSS feeds has been added. Dragging and dropping text selections will include the reference URL of the file the text is dragged from. Some minor cosmetic adjustments have been made to the interface. And, as we always deliver, performance and stability has been improved.
- Added commands Set Title, Set Author, Set Subject, and Add Tag to the contextual menu of the preview when entering metadata after OCR has been performed.
- Added support for JSON RSS feeds.
- Push notifications are now used to notify synchronized devices of changes available for immediate download. For syncing with your iOS device, DEVONthink To Go 2.7 is required. On the Mac macOS Sierra is also required.
- Added an alert to clean the sync store after changing the encryption key on a sync location.
- Renamed Go > Workspace > Update to Update (…). The last used workspace is now updated.
- Preferences > General > Always open groups in a new window has been renamed to Doubleclick opens groups in a new window.
- Custom icons on formatted notes and web archives are retained after changes are saved.
- The URL field of imported and indexed files will now only use downloadable URLs, like web page addresses, imported from the files’ metadata.
- When dragging or copying selections from plain or rich text documents, the reference URL of the record is included. Note: The use of the reference URL is up to the receiving application.
- Improved reliability when using Spotlight importers on macOS Mojave.
- Improved naming of files when dragging pages from PDF sidebars to the Finder. In addition, existing files aren’t overwritten in the Finder anymore.
- Improved handling of RSS feeds with no title.
- Improved reliability of the web server.
- Improved recognition whether an installed Mail plugin should be updated.
- Improved reliability, performance, and memory management of email archiving and indexing.
- The Support Assistant is now loaded from our website and uses styled, longer tips.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- Opening Preferences > Sync no longer immediately awakens external discs containing local sync stores.
- Setting the sync interval to Automatic now syncs more often.
- Improved handling of indexed files when synchronizing of indexed contents is disabled.
- Improved logging for troubleshooting purposes.
- Fixed an issue where an alert was not displayed after entering a license code for the wrong product or edition.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a snippet from web views (HTML, formatted notes, web archives, or Markdown previews) set the URL of the new item to the internal path of the source.
- Fixed an issue where entering license codes with organizations was broken since version 2.11.
- Fixed an issue where dropping images into the preview pane could replace the currently displayed image.
- Fixed an issue where opening the License panel could stall the application when there is a slow or unreliable network connection.
- Fixed an issue where the background color of the left/upper pane of Split or Three Pane views wasn’t always correct (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where the score of search results in the web interface wasn’t always correct.
- Fixed an issue where the size of the preview of a PDF in the metadata panel wasn’t correct after OCR is performed (macOS Mojave). Automatically Resize is now enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue where View > as Icons and View > as Split View could cause unnecessary console messages (macOS High Sierra and later).
- Fixed a rare crash caused by the Pantomime framework.
- Fixed an artifact in the list of databases in Preferences > Sync on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where cleaning sync stores could fail if an incorrect encryption key was entered.
- Fixed an issue where downloading indexed pending items could fail if the item was uploaded as an imported one and deconsolidated later if the Synchronize indexed contents sync location option was disabled on the Mac. This reduces also slightly the memory footprint and the delay before synchronizing, especially on iOS.
- Fixed an issue with syncing indexed file causing unnecessary download attempts.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred while cleaning or verifying sync stores.
- Fixed an crash caused by corrupted sync status files.