Document management reinvented. DEVONthink Pro Office is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done.
- Keep your data together in one place
- Scan your paper, archive your email
- Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
- Sync your data to all your devices, fast and secure
- Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC
Get organized, effortlessly
- DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
- DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easytobackup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
- Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
Be more productive
- Don’t fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its builtin artificial intelligence.
- Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique “See also” function.
Create something new
- It’s not about data, it’s about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, write: With DEVONthink you have all you need in one app that actively supports your workflow. View all your data in one place, use our innovative approach to tags to quickly organize documents, and write in the enhanced rich text editor. Use manual or automatic Wikistyle links to effortlessly crossreference your work.
- DEVONthink’s two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
- Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible.
- Store your documents in the selfcontained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD®like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow.
- Send links to your documents to any app which handles web addresses (URLs), e.g. OmniFocus or Mail, or export your documents in their original file format. DEVONthink doesn’t hold your data hostage.
Keep everything in sync — fast, robust, and secure
- Use your databases on all your Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Collaborate in your team. It’s ultrafast, super robust, and strong encryption keeps prying eye out.
- Sync your data directly on the local network, via WebDAV or Dropbox, or using just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick or SD card. You decide what data is synced, when, and to which locations. Full AES 256 bit encryption keep everyone out who you don’t want to let in. Your data belongs to you, not to your service provider or us.
- Carry your important data with you all the time with DEVONthink To Go 2 (available soon). Use the same database on all your team’s Macs but let everyone work independently by regularly synchronizing new work on the local network, an NAS, or internetbased file service.
The Pro advantage
- DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options.
- Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a realtime analysis of your data.
- AppleScript support, Automator actions, and scriptdriven smart templates let you integrate DEVONthink with other software. The sky’s the limit!
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8.5 or later
Web Site: http://devontechnologies.com/
What’s New in DEVONthink Pro Office 2.10.1 FiXED
For this maintenance release, we have focused much of our efforts on making syncing use less resources, increasing its reliability, and syncing frequent changes more quickly. We have improved indexing EPUB and Tinderbox files, and have better support for text clipping created with macOS Sierra and later. The release also addresses some email import issues, including a problem specific to importing emails on macOS Sierra. For users of the Move with Keyboard script, this release has the issue fixed. In addition to increasing performance and stability, there are also some compatibility adjustments for the upcoming macOS 10.14 Mojave operating system.
- Improved indexing of EPUB 3 and Tinderbox files.
- Improved support for text clippings created on macOS Sierra and later.
- Improved overall reliability and added workarounds for macOS Mojave.
- Database changes are applied more quickly. This can be especially helpful with regularly updated databases, like those having RSS feeds.
- Importing only the metadata of databases requires up to 90 percent less temporary disk space.
- Improved multithreading reliability and performance.
- Improved efficiency of iCloud support, potentially reducing CPU and battery usage.
- iCloud has now a higher priority than Dropbox and WebDAV in case of multiple sync locations synchronizing the same databases.
- Pending items are automatically requested once from other sync locations to complete uploads to sync stores, if necessary.
- Fixed an issue where importing UNIX mailboxes no longer worked in version 2.10.
- Fixed an issue where importing email would cause the application to stall (macOS Sierra).
- Fixed an issue where custom icons of PDF documents were being displayed with a border.
- Fixed an issue where the “display group selector” AppleScript command didn’t work.
- Fixed glitches related to the icon displayed in the Info panel.
- Fixed an issue where adding an iCloud sync location via the popup menu added the location twice.
- Fixed an issue where autocompletion of existing sync store names of WebDAV locations didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where the time of the last successful sync was incorrectly updated after a sync error.
- Fixed an issue where pending files were not downloaded reliably.
- Fixed a rare crash with local sync stores (macOS High Sierra).