|Name||DEVONthink 3.0.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-03 18:00:43|
|Files||DEVONthink 3.0.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (104.1 MB)|
DEVONthink is DEVONtechnologies’ document and information management solution. It supports a large variety of file formats and stores them in a database enhanced by artificial intelligence (AI). Many document formats can be directly viewed, edited, and annotated. A powerful search language finds documents in an instant, smart groups keep them always at hand.
Sophisticated organization tools, AI-based techniques that handle even the largest collections, and numerous integration options make DEVONthink the work environment of choice for researchers, lawyers, and educators. Smart rules, flexible reminders, and deep AppleScript support allow automating even complex repeating tasks. And with its fast, reliable, and secure synchronization users keep their data available on all their Macs. DEVONthink To Go for iPad and iPhone completes the DEVONthink ecosystem.
DEVONthink Pro 3 Features:
- Keeps your data together
- Scans your paper
- Archives your email
- Assists you with A.I.
- Syncs your data securely
- Automates repeating tasks
- Lets you share your data
As the most obvious change, DEVONthink 3 brings a completely overhauled single-window interface including support for dark mode. The extended sidebar gives you access to your databases, favorites, smart groups, smart rules, and filters as well as to a new reading list, import options, and more. Inspectors present metadata about documents and groups, offer AI assistance, and let you set reminders or search within the document.
Capturing text, audio, and voice notes, screenshots, or web clippings becomes much easier with the redesigned Sorter. More subtle are the numerous changes to the search engine which now better supports Asian languages, indexes also PDF and RTF attachments, and highlights search hits more precisely. Its enhanced search language allow you to use prefixes to run complex searches without touching the mouse. Focus the displayed items on tags, dates, marks, or geolocation using filters.
Office & Teamwork
If you’re working in an office environment DEVONthink 3 brings you a new 64-bit optimized OCR engine that supports multiple CPU cores, Asian languages, barcode detection, and multiple output formats. Add custom imprints to images and PDFs including placeholder text and Bates numbering.
The rewritten web interface gives your coworkers or clients access to your databases even when they’re not using a Mac. User accounts and per-database permissions let you define what web visitors see and can do. TLS support makes sure all connections are encrypted.
Other improvements include geolocation metadata, ratings, and custom, typed metadata that you can add to all documents and, of course, search. When importing documents, you can let DEVONthink convert metadata to tags, and tag images automatically using machine learning.
Markdown and HTML documents can be edited side-by-side with a rendered preview, sheets with tabular data support specific data types and have a form view. Formatting and editing bars keep frequently used tools at hand and adding cross-references has become more versatile with improved WikiLinking and support for the square bracked syntax. DEVONthink 3 now also supports EPUB ebooks and, useful for research, collects highlighted search hits and metadata for you into summary documents.
Last but not least, we have massively extended DEVONthink’s automation options for version 3. Smart rules perform actions based on events and search queries, where events can be anything from a scheduled time to the arrival of a newly imported document. You can also attach one-time or repeating reminders to any document. They support several alarm options including running scripts. Insert dynamic data in templates, imprints, or smart rules without requiring any programming skills.
Of course, DEVONthink 3 brings also many under-the-hood enhancements. To name just a few: better file system integration for indexed files, better background processing, e.g. for email archiving, indexing, or generating thumbnails, and an improved overall performance.
- OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel, 64-bit processor,
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in DEVONthink Pro 3.0.1
This first update brings fixes and improvements to DEVONthink. Reordering the Navigate sidebar is now possible. Preferences > General now allows databases’ Tags groups to be shown in the item list for each database, and tags can again be created with commas, e.g., when typing author names. Synchronization of indexed files and monitoring iCloud background uploads has been improved. Some new smart rule event triggers allow for actions to be taken before sync begins, after it finishes, or after manually renaming files. Annotation files now can be conveniently exported out to the Finder in several formats. Additionally, the update brings many fixes, including: better dark mode support in the Sorter, text wrapping in plain and rich text editing, more reliable autosaving when closing tabs or windows, and some interface glitches.
- The sections of the Navigate sidebar can be reordered by drag and drop.
- Added new section Sidebar to Preferences > General, containing a Unify Tags option to display the Tags group of open databases in the Globals section of the sidebar.
- Added an Export command in the popup of the Annotations & Reminders inspector, supporting exports of the current annotation file to several formats.
- Double-clicking on any database or group in the Navigate sidebar now expands or collapses it. Regarding groups, the behavior depends on the setting of the Double-click opens groups in a new window in Preferences > General.
- If a database is open, selecting it in the Favorites section of the Navigate sidebar now shows the root level contents, like favoritegroups.
- The Delete toolbar button now supports deleting items from local and global smart groups.
- Renamed the Backup toolbar button to Optimize as it’s identical to File > Optimize Database.
- Added a shortcut to the command Go > Workspaces > Update.
- Double-clicking items in the Reading List sidebar now opens them in a new document window or an external application, depending on the state of the option Double-click opens documents externally in Preferences > General.
- Improved the speed and reliability of indexing of PDF documents when the option Convert hashtags to tags option is enabled in Preferences > Import.
- Improved conversion and exporting of Markdown, HTML pages, formatted notes, and web archives to PDF by using the HTML rendering instead of a rich text rendering.
- The Clutter-free option used in the Clip to DEVONthink section of the Sorter is now disabled when selecting a format that doesn’t support this option.
- File > Import > Bookmarks > Safari now displays an alert if Full Disk Access is not enabled in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy (macOS Mojave or later).
- Revealing a replicant via the Instances popup of the Info inspector or popover now selects the replicant instead of just revealing the enclosing group. In addition, groups containing a replicant in the Instances menu now appear in red color.
- Added support for .mht and .mhtml files created by Microsoft Word or exported by some third-party browsers, like Vivaldi.
- Conversion of hashtags to tags now ignores numbers less than one hundred as these are often not hashtags but a score or ranking.
- Added date options This Hour and Last Hour for use in smart groups, smart rules, and searches.
- Added new smart rule triggers On Renaming and After synchronization and renamed On synchronization to Before synchronization. Before synchronization is now performed before uploading or downloading any data, After synchronization after completing all uploads or downloads and committing the changes.
- Added “annotations group” AppleScript property to the databases class.
- Added hidden preference “ShowAdditionalInfoInPathBar” to show additional details for a selected document in the Path bar .
- Reduced the minimum width of main windows.
- The default database location, ~/Databases, is now only created on the initial launch of DEVONthink.
- Improved language detection of documents which is now compatible to macOS El Capitan and Sierra.
- Improved performance when generating thumbnails of bookmarks.
- Improved reliability and stability.
- Sync – Improved monitoring of iCloud uploads.
- Sync – Invalid encryption key errors now cause the Log window to be shown, regardless of the option to disable showing the window automatically.
- Sync – Improved updating indexed files located in cloud folders, e.g., Dropbox. This should address the potential for a rare issue of files being duplicated.
- Pro – Added support for indexing, converting, and displaying an alternative text view of .mht and .mhtml files.
- Pro – Improved indexing of emails containing CSS or XML elements.
- Server – The web interface now supports links to PDF pages in rich text, Markdown, HTML pages, and formatted notes.
- Fixed a crash related to the Thumbnails inspector with PDF documents having a width or height smaller than 1 point.
- Fixed a crash related to the Adobe Acrobat browser plugin.
- Fixed an issue where Tools > Summarize Highlights could concatenate words.
- Fixed an issue where autosave only saved the current tab of a window when the window lost focus.
- Fixed an issue where clearing the search field in the Search inspector didn’t remove highlighted search hits in PDFs.
- Fixed an issue where closing a database didn’t update the Tags filter if a global smart group or smart rule rule was selected in the Navigate sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where commands in the Tools > Capture menu wouldn’t work if the selected file had no URL. Capturing bookmarks, Markdown, or using the clutter-free option still requires a valid URL.
- Fixed an issue where deleting an item indexed on a volume, i.e., not in a subfolder, would display the incorrect alert.
- Fixed an issue where files dropped into DEVONthink were not automatically selected.
- Fixed an issue where plain and rich text were wrapping incorrectly when typing.
- Fixed an issue where selecting documents in the Favorites section, then creating new groups in the Navigate sidebar, did not focus correctly.
- Fixed an issue where sharing a web page without a title, e.g., RSS articles, didn’t include a subject.
- Fixed an issue where some commands in the File > Export menu did not work when used in document windows.
- Fixed an issue where tags containing commas couldn’t be entered. Note: Multiple tags in the search syntax are now separated by semicolons.
- Fixed an issue where the Info and Map filter panes did not work with groups, smart groups, or RSS feeds.
- Fixed an issue where the Import sidebar and View > Import menu command were shown incorrectly in the standard edition
- Fixed an issue where the Close Other Tabs command in the contextual menu of document tabs didn’t save any modified tabs.
- Fixed an issue where the Mount Volume button in the View/Edit pane of indexed files on unmounted volumes didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where the Tags section of the Sorter did not wrap when multiple tags were applied.
- Fixed an issue where the conversion of RSS articles to PDF or rich text didn’t use the current stylesheet for feeds.
- Fixed an issue where the destination of links in plain and rich text views wasn’t shown in the Navigation bar.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed kind of plain and rich text documents wasn’t updated in the item list after sync.
- Fixed an issue where using a wildcard at the beginning of any string in the Search inspector highlighted the complete text of the document.
- Fixed an issue where using the command Edit > Copy Item Link would unnecessarily play the system alert sound.
- Fixed an issue where video thumbnails were sometimes rotated or flipped.
- Fixed an issue with combined imprints.
- Fixed an issue with detection of Postscript and Adobe Illustrator files.
- Fixed an issue with highlighting search hits in PDF documents containing diacritical characters
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent handling of flags on groups and feeds.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect listings in File > Recent Databases after opening encrypted databases.
- Fixed an issue with templates only using the English resources.
- Fixed an issue with the background colors of text fields in smart group and smart rule editors.
- Fixed an issue with the tab order of elements in DEVONthink’s windows.
- Fixed issues with HTML conversions and website exports in dark mode.
- Fixed issues with the localizations.
- Fixed a glitch of the Format bar when $running in trial mode.
- Fixed a glitch of the Map filter pane.
- Fixed a glitch of the Sorter in dark mode.
- Fixed a glitch of the calendar in Tools > Filter > Info (macOS El Capitan through High Sierra).
- Fixed a glitch of the toolbar search field, especially on non-Retina displays on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Fixed a glitch of viewing web-based files, e.g., rendered Markdown, formatted notes, RSS articles, etc.
- Pro – Fixed an issue where File > Import > Images (with OCR) did not honor the option to move the original file to the trash.
- Pro – Fixed an issue where selecting a format in Preferences > OCR was not working correctly after the initial launch of the application.
- Pro – Fixed issues with invoking OCR in smart rules or AppleScripts.
- Server – Fixed issues with the web interface, including an issue with the contextual menu in read-only databases, and the display of headers in Markdown documents.