Descriptions for DetectX Swift 1.03
Name: DetectX Swift for Mac
Release Date: 07 Feb 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://sqwarq.com/detectx/detectx-swift-beta/
DetectX Swift is an on-demand security and troubleshooting tool that uses a combination of hardcoded search definitions along with live updates and predictive heuristics to detect both known and unknown threats and issues. It provides the user with multiple analytical capabilities regarding both the system’s current state and changes to its state over time related to its ongoing security and performance.
What does it cost? For home use? Nothing if you prefer! DetectX and DetectX Swift are shareware, which means you can go on using them without sharing a cent! That said, we can only continue development if enough people do share, so there is an optional $10 Home registration key available through the app interface
What’s New in DetectX Swift 1.03
- The verb compare has been added to the AppleScript Dictionary. This allows you to run a diff on any two runs held in History.
- The Application Support folder now contains some example AppleScripts that can be modified to suit your needs. In the event that you need to reinstall or recreate the default examples, delete the Example Scripts folder then (re)launch DetectX Swift.
- The command line tool now has a status command which returns the registration status for use of the CLI Search function.
- Pro and Management license holders can now customise the title, icon, text and confirm button text in the Folder Observer alert.
- The Folder Observer alert now shows the DetectX Swift icon by default.
- A bug in the search heuristic that caused a false positive was removed.