Descriptions for Description
Name: Desk MD
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
- El Capitan. Bottom bar and title bar appears only after opening/closing sidebar.
- Wrong icons color.
- Wrong icon for draft.
- Document title is not visible in night mode.
- Document title and controls are disappeared.
- Blogs list wiped after update
- User is unable to connect WordPress blog after update.
- Delete key in Find textfield
- Tumblr: Can't interact with Tumblr blog.
- Editor's footer gathered in one place.
- Unable to set proper time on Scheduled posts.
- Desk top bar font thinner than all other app's fonts.
- Title bar and bottom bar doesn't appears after mouse was moved.
- Rate this App link leads to the wrong app on App Store
- Duplication of the image in editor.
- Cursor appears above current line when changing font size.
- Cursor shifted aside after changing font. Visual artefact.
- Markdown for Tumblr is wrapped in 'p' tag.
- App Icon is shifted down in the top bar
Desk MD is the FIRST desktop blogging client that is exclusively designed with Markdown in mind!
Desk was built with the writer and blogger in mind and designed to create an unobtrusive experience that helps you focus on what matters most: Content creation.
You can then take that content and publish directly to your blog! We currently support the following publishing platforms:
• WordPress (self-hosted and .com)
• Blogger / Blogspot
• Squarespace (Post via Email)
• Facebook Notes
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/desk-md-markdown-powered-blogging/id1035349289?mt=12