|Name||Denise Audio Noize Retro 1.0.0 WIN OSX.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-26 17:35:24|
|Files||Denise Audio Noize Retro 1.0.0 WIN OSX.zip (11.24 MB)|
Noise is a secret weapon used by many professional producers and sound designers to enhance and flavour their tracks and sound effects. Noise can be used in many ways, for example:
Making digital samples and synths sounds more natural.
Adding character and sustain to drums, beats and percussive elements.
Adding grit and power to bass-synths, leads and paths.
Making vocal recordings sound vintage.
Adding an aggressive layer to a built-up section or riser.
What makes the denise Noize different?
Swedish producer Jamie Boyle won the denise 2018 plugin contest. Based on his idea, denise created a plugin that takes noise generation to the next level:
- A switch to generate noise that adapts to the volume of your track, in real time.
- Mute the original audio to isolate the noise signal and apply additional effects.
- Optimize the behaviour of the noise by tweaking the rise and fall time.
- Choose between five types of noise and apply additional filtering.
- Additional plugins that compliment the Noize: Bite and Space Invader.
- Low CPU load.
How to apply adaptive Retro noise in 5 steps:
- Load the Noize Retro on your track.
- Turn on the adaptive mode.
- Mix in the adaptive noise.
- Shape the noise behaviour with the rise and fall features.
- Shape the noise sound with the hpf, lpf and stereo features.
- OSX: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows: VST, VST3, AAX
Web Site: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/69-Generator/5102-Noize-Retro
What’s New in Denise Audio Noize Retro v1.0.0
- Initial release