Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/deliveries/id924726344?mt=12
What’s New in Deliveries 3.2
- Improved cleanup of duplicate calendar events when multiple devices add events to the same calendar.
- Fixed a bug where events were duplicated on Exchange calendars, and Deliveries was not be able to clean up the duplicates. You will need to manually remove any existing duplicates.
- Fixed some cases where Deliveries might forget which calendar you had selected.
- Fixed an issue where the “Add to calendar” popup menu was too wide.
- Fixed a bug where deliveries added with the “Add to Deliveries” extension would not always sync to other devices.
- Fixed a bug (or removed a feature) where you could open an infinite number of About windows.
- Updated for changes to La Poste, Posten Norway, OnTrac, and TNT.
- Improved results for Apple and DHL.
- Improved link detection for Hermes, Posten, Swiss Post, and Yamato.
- Improved mapping for USPS and Swiss Post.
- Fixed issues with item name detection when using the “Add to Deliveries” extension on smile.amazon.com.
- The “Updated…” text is now based solely on your active deliveries, which should better match what you’d expect.
- Improved handling of deliveries that sync in from services added in future versions of the app.
- Added support for future service updates.
- Some other minor improvements.