||Deliveries 2.0.1/Deliveries 2.0.1.zip (4.88 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or higher
- Adding a delivery to Reminders now works correctly.
- La Poste now includes Colissimo.
- Improvements for Amazon, Poste Italiane, DPD Germany, and UPS.
- Improved tracking number detection.
- Improvements to Amazon sign in.
- When you copy a delivery and paste it in a text field, the name of the item is now included.
- If you're adding an Other delivery and leave http:// off the web site address, it will now be added for you.
- Fixed a bug where the Deliveries window could appear in the background when syncing with iCloud.
- Fixed a bug where opening a .deliveries file didn't always work.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening files.
- When the main app is open, the Today widget will no longer update on its own. This shouldn't be very noticeable. It's a temporary workaround to the problem of not being able to sign in to Amazon in the widget.
- Fixed a bug where using Quick Look on a .deliveries file might incorrectly show "Deleted Item".
- A few other minor improvements.
Our last update was a big one, including a new map view that shows the full route for many shipments, complete iCloud sync, a fresh look, clipboard detection, and much more.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id924726344
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.