Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
• Improved the display of delivered items that don’t have a lot of information available. These used to show “Shipped! Delivered!” in the list. They will now show “Delivered!” on the first line, and “Delivered [date]” on the second line.
• Improvements for tracking number and URL detection, particularly for U.S. Postal Service and OnTrac, as well as numbers with spaces in them.
• Mapping improvements for certain locations.
• Fixed a display bug in the Add to Deliveries extension.
• Some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id924726344
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.