Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
• Fixed a crash when checking certain URLs for delivery information.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the widget to get stuck in a loop and never update.
• Fixed a bug where the widget might show more deliveries than it should.
• Fixed URL detection for PostNL links, and improved tracking number detection for LaserShip.
• Fixed a bug where the app didn't do anything if you tried to open a .webloc file.
• Deliveries will no longer show up as an option for opening HTML, XML, or property list files.
• Links to the app in shared emails now go to http://deliveriesapp.co
• Some other minor adjustments.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id924726344
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.