Name: Delicious Retouch Panel
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 – CC 2018
Web Site: http://www.photoshopchef.com/downloads/delicious-retouch/
The all-new DR3 extension panel for Adobe Photoshop CS6 – CC 2018 is a set of easy-to-use tools designed to help photographers speed up their portrait, beauty and fashion retouching workflow.
All-new Photoshop panel for retouching.
The new Delicious Retouch 3 is not just an another panel, it’s a set of powerful scripts designed to help you get better results in just a fragment of time. From subtle, everyday retouching, to magazine-quality closeups, DR3`s tools are easy-to-use, while giving you absolute control over final result.
– DR3`s tools “take the work out of your workflow”, significantly reduce time spent retouching and so increase your productivity.
– DR3 brings the best, pro-level retouching Photoshop techniques right to your desktop, in an easy-to-use form.
What’s New in Delicious Retouch 3:
Delicious Retouch 3 is a set of 11 time-saving scripts, covering most frequent retouching adjustments and problem corrections.
All the tools you need to use the DR3 extension, right there at the top of the panel.
– automagically smoothens skin and eliminates skin imperfections while keeping things natural looking, what makes it a perfect tool for fast, subtle skin retouching. “Batch processing” function makes it even faster.
“Low Frequency Blur”
– sounds too technical, but it’s actually an easy-to-use tool that allows you to smooth skin while preserving texture, all under your control just by rolling a sliders.
“Low Frequency Painting”
– is a tool that let you paint on the image with brush tool without losing sking texture.
– awesome tool that saves you time cleaning skin. Instead of removing every single imperfection one by one, you can use Spot Healing Brush at huge brush size and it only applies to spots, facial hair etc., keeping the “good” skin untouched.
“Eyes & Teeth”
– enhance iris, whiten whites and teeth in seconds using brush.
– image sharpening with powerful “smart sharpen” option that protects edges from oversharpening.
“Stamp Current and Below”
– merges a copy of selected leayer and layers below, “Fill Layer Mask with Black” color, and “2-up View” that let you see and work on the same document at different zoom levels side by side.
– Built-in dialogs with sliders and options give you all the control you need to keep things up to your taste.
– DR3`s tools works same good whether you are working in 8bit or 16bit mode.
– No matter what resolution your photo is , or whether you are working on closeup or group photo, it adapts to give best results.
– Instructional messages and alerts let you know what to do, or if you are doing something wrong.
– DR`s scripts run within a single history step, so you can allways go back and forward with “Ctrl” + “Z” shortcut.
– DR3`s tools never touch other layers and you can even work “below” other adjustment layers without problems.