Dejal Simon 4.3 macOS
Dejal Simon is the essential site monitoring tool for Mac OS X. It checks servers for changes or failures, and notifies you via email, sound, speech, Twitter, or other means. You can use it to track updated sites, and to alert you when an important server goes down or recovers. It is a native Mac OS X application with an intuitive and attractive interface.
Simon is very versatile. It can be used to monitor your own website and servers, track posts and new comments on your or friends’ blogs, check for web mail, get notifications of updates to favorite news and entertainment websites, keep an eye on auctions, and many other uses.
Top New Features
- Redesigned to use a convenient singlewindow layout.
- Support for organizing tests etc into groups.
- Optionally hide Simon from the Dock.
- Password protect access to Simon.
- Reorder filters and notifiers in a test.
- New email service to check sending, receiving or both.
- New RSS service.
- New context filters to include extra text around a change.
- See each filter’s output in the preview.
- Share menu.
- Migration from the old App Store editions.
- Attractive new app and window icons.
- New service plan subscription option.
- Plus many more improvements and fixes.
Minimum OS required: OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
English, German, French and Japanese
Web Site: http://www.dejal.com/simon/
What’s New in Dejal Simon 4.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.