|Name||Deflection 5.8.0 MAS HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-14 19:15:47|
|Files||Deflection 5.8.0 MAS HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (25.69 MB)|
Deflection is the most interactive, fast, and precise app available for structural beam analysis. Design visually and obtain engineering results, graphs, and equations instantaneously!
Simply place loads and supports on the beam, and see how it bends. Find a cross section in the built-in library, or define a custom shape. Deflection, internal stresses, and other useful results are automatically updated.
This software is the result of over six years of continuous development and innovation aimed at mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and structural engineering. This tool will help you apply beam elastic theory from day 1 as you are learning Mechanics of Materials, and it will be your go-to pocket reference any time in the future.
Obtain design results and diagrams in real-time.
- Shear force
- Bending moment
- Deflection distance
- Internal bending stress
- Internal shear stress
CROSS SECTION DATABASES
Specify values directly, or find common shapes and materials using the built-in databases.
- United States
- Great Britain
CROSS SECTION EDITOR
Edit built-in cross sections. Shape properties are automatically calculated.
- Moment of inertia
UNLIMITED LOADS AND SUPPORTS
Simply drag any load or support on the beam.
- Concentrated point loads
- Distributed loads
- Moment loads
- Simple supports
- Fixed supports
- Fixed hinges
- Floating Gerber hinges
- Apply beam self-weight optionally
- Automatic detection of local maxima and minima in diagrams
- Unlimited design files
- Quick-start templates
- Metric and standard measurement units
- OS X 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
What’s New in Deflection 5.8.0
A good portion of the fixes and improvements in this release were made in response to user feedback. Thank you for your continued support and comments!
- FIXED: When exporting a design file using a link, your unit preferences will now be included with it. When you view the design file in a browser, all results and diagrams will match your app settings.
- IMPROVED: Better layout of labels to improve legibility. You may also notice a more relaxed, natural pastel color theme.
- FIXED: Fixed several interaction glitches throughout the app.