|Name||Deflection 5.7.1 MAS HCISO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-19 23:17:49|
|Files||Deflection 5.7.1 MAS HCISO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (25.65 MB)|
Deflection is the most interactive, fast, and precise app available for structural beam analysis. Design visually and obtain engineering results, graphs, and equations instantaneously!
Simply place loads and supports on the beam, and see how it bends. Find a cross section in the built-in library, or define a custom shape. Deflection, internal stresses, and other useful results are automatically updated.
This software is the result of over six years of continuous development and innovation aimed at mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and structural engineering. This tool will help you apply beam elastic theory from day 1 as you are learning Mechanics of Materials, and it will be your go-to pocket reference any time in the future.
Obtain design results and diagrams in real-time.
- Shear force
- Bending moment
- Deflection distance
- Internal bending stress
- Internal shear stress
CROSS SECTION DATABASES
Specify values directly, or find common shapes and materials using the built-in databases.
- United States
- Great Britain
CROSS SECTION EDITOR
Edit built-in cross sections. Shape properties are automatically calculated.
- Moment of inertia
UNLIMITED LOADS AND SUPPORTS
Simply drag any load or support on the beam.
- Concentrated point loads
- Distributed loads
- Moment loads
- Simple supports
- Fixed supports
- Fixed hinges
- Floating Gerber hinges
- Apply beam self-weight optionally
- Automatic detection of local maxima and minima in diagrams
- Unlimited design files
- Quick-start templates
- Metric and standard measurement units
- OS X 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
What’s new in Deflection 5.7.1
In this release we focused on reducing and improving handling of numerical error by using better numerical solver algorithms, but we also made other meaningful improvements and fixes throughout the app.
- IMPROVED: Output values close to zero will contain less numerical noise, and the app will be able to correctly solve problems with a wider range of numerical magnitudes. For example, when a support is placed extremely close of the edge of the beam relative to the total length of the beam, the internal equation matrix becomes harder to solve numerically, but now the app can solve more of these cases.
- NEW: The app will display an error message about numerical stability when numerical error prevents the app from finding a solution. If a solution was still found, but it does not pass sanity checks, a warning about stability and the failed check will also be displayed along with the unstable solution to help diagnose the problem.
- IMPROVED: We improved the usability of the sort buttons in the cross section library by adding an explicit button to sort by section name.
- IMPROVED: Added missing translations for some languages. Please let us know if you find anything that was not translated correctly.
- FIXED: Addressed many small user interface bugs througout the app.