|Name||Default Folder X 5.4.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-21 11:12:59|
|Files||Default Folder X 5.4.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (21.07 MB)|
Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, “rebounding” to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the contents of your recent, favorite, and open folders right from Default Folder X’s toolbar.
- Real time saving: If you’re constantly saving things inside the same folder, Default Folder X can remember that folder for you.
- Finder management: Default Folder X lets you open up or save to any Finder window with a single click.
- Instant Recall: To help you quickly return to folders you’ve recently used, Default Folder X remembers them for you.
- Spotlight on the spot: Default Folder X lets you add Spotlight keywords, OpenMeta tags, and Finder labels on the spot, while you’re still in the Save dialog.
- Information central: With Default Folder X you get previews below every Open dialog, expanded to fill the available space. Need to see more detail? Click on the image and it zooms up to full size.
- Workflow without work: Rather than make you learn and set up a new application, Default Folder X blends into OS X.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Default Folder X 5.4.1
- Fixed problems in Catalina where Default Folder X wouldn’t correctly record recently used folders if they were empty.
- Corrected a bug that caused folder operations in the Utility menu, such as Copy Path and Open in Finder, to be disabled when they shouldn’t be.
- Worked around a problem in Catalina that prevented Default Folder X from being added to the Screen Recording permissions list under certain conditions.
- The New Folder command in the Utility menu no longer allows you to give the new folder a name that’s already used.
- Fixed the file dialog menu shortcut commands (Show Utility Menu, Show Favorites Menu, etc) so they work again.
- Eliminated an intermittent crash.