|Name||Debookee 7.5.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-09-23 04:28:32|
|Files||Debookee 7.5.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (61.32 MB)|
Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
Full raw data is shown, not only headers
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries…
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Debookee 7.5.1
- Dozens of crashing bugs fixed, see details in 7.5.0 beta releases below
- Upgrade Wireshark from 2.0.1 to 3.2.6
- LanScan: Enhanced DNS resolution : a lot of results were missing on large scans
- LanScan: Implemented printing feature with tabs separated raw data (like export files)
- LanScan: Scan is now stopped if network interface disconnects
- LanScan: Enhanced scans of large IP ranges
- NA module: Own HTTP traffic wasn’t shown when decrypting TLS for targets only
- SSL module: Upgraded mitmproxy from 4.0.4dev1 to 5.2
- WM module: On 10.15.6, airport now reassociate automatically when monitoring stops, asking for keychain access
- WM module: Enhanced coherence between cached access points found before scan and during scan
- Launching Debookee for the 1st time doesn’t ask you admin password directly : waits for TLS view or start NA module
- Fixed non working script in “Help -> Support -> Uninstall Packet Capture Tool” due to macOS security features
- Minimum macOS version is now 10.14
- Updated MAC addresses vendors