|Name||Debookee 7 2 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-16 11:24:04|
|Files||Debookee 7 2 1 TNT.zip (43.83 MB)|
Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
Full raw data is shown, not only headers
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries…
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://debookee.com/
What’s New in Debookee 7.2.1
- PRO module: WebSocket decryption and display of full WebSocket messages content (Text & Binary)
- LanScan: Fixed a crashing bug under specific netmask conditions
- SSL module: Fixed a crashing bug with key shortcuts
- Fixed cleaning of possible zombie processes if crash or weird stop
- Fixed a bug when zipping logs under specific conditions
- Updated MAC addresses vendors (681)