|Name||Debookee 7 0 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-27 00:28:02|
|Files||Debookee 7 0 1 TNT.zip (33.26 MB)|
Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
Full raw data is shown, not only headers
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries…
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://debookee.com/
What’s New in Debookee 7.0.1
- First v7 version in public stable
- HTTP & HTTPS packets content RAW description (not only headers)
- Packet content RAW description limited to 200 lines in NA & SSL licenses (more needs PRO)
- LanScan: Saving custom IP ranges is now possible
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Export of Email plugin content is now available
- New customizable HTTP port list for PRO users (else Time Trial)
- New keyboard shortcuts CTRL+1,2,3,4 to access various tabs in SSL/TLS and HTTP menus