Dear Reality dearVR music 1.2.2 macOS Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
Most people probably listen to your mixes on earbuds and headphones. It’s the perfect setup for blowing their minds with music in 3D—if only a plugin could do that.
Well, prepare to enter the third dimension! dearVR music breaks the shackles of stereo and planar surround sound to turn your DAW into a 3D virtual reality powerhouse. No advanced engineering chops are needed. Load dearVR music onto a track in your mix and choose one of 18 pristine virtual acoustic presets. Then simply drag your mouse around in the plugin’s intuitive interface to position the track virtually behind or in front of the listener, above or below their head, to the left or right, closer or farther away—at any angle and distance in a 3D soundstage—for mind-blowing playback using conventional stereo headphones.
- Mix any standard multitrack session as an immersive 3D soundscape with binaural output for headphones
- Position and move tracks in real time with 360º freedom in a virtual 3D environment using a graphical XYZ pad or separate sliders for adjusting the track’s azimuth, elevation and distance to the listener
- Includes 18 virtual acoustic environments, each independently recallable per plugin instance
- Controls for virtual environments adjust their size, damping and balance of early reflections and diffuse reverb
- Supports 2channel binaural (for headphones), 4channel Ambisonics (for YouTube) and stereo playback formats
Supported Plugin Formats
- AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
- MacOS 10.9 through 10.14
- Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Supported sample rates
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 196khz
Web Site: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/dearvr_music.html
What’s New in Dear Reality dearVR music 1.2.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.