Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
fixed an issue with Reset All Settings after app crash
fixed an issue with icons on the Synchronize window
fixed an issue where the recovery dialog was detached from the main window when prompting to reset settings after a crash
fixed QuickLook file navigation when "Alternate Spacebar action" is enabled
fixed QuickLook console warning messages on newer versions of OS X
fixed localization issue with Show/Hide system files label
fixed German translation.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dcommander/id583622672?mt=12
More Info: http://www.devstorm-apps.com/dc/
DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer.
- two side by side file windows
- name, size, kind and date sorting of files and folders
- view hidden files and folders
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation
- file search with sub-folder recursive searching
- full support for drag&drop operations
- fine-grained item selection control
- Lynx-like folder navigation (using arrow keys)
- quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications
- customisable color schemes
- customisable font type, size and color
- quick file viewer with text and hex viewing mode
- full keyboard navigation
- ability to browse ZIP archives like normal folders
- seamless FTP support
- folder compare and synchronization
- quick search files in the current folder
And much more...