Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to: www.paddleapi.com
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Includes Paddle Generic Keyfile Maker v2.2 by C.O.R.E.
1. Copy App to /Applications ( DO NOT LAUNCH YET! )
2. Launch Keyfilemaker, enter your desired email (or use the default)
3. Click "Open" and select /Applications/AppName.app, then click "Save"
KG should be used BEFORE opening app for the first time for the best results.
If having issues, remove app with AppCleaner and run in terminal: killall -HUP cfprefsd , then try again!
Release Date: July 15, 2015
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Finally, it's here - the biggest update to DCommander 2 - and this is just the beginning.
added full SCP support
added filelist selector color customization
added Tutorials and Tips link in the menubar
added better notifications for FTP/SCP errors
added SCP drives in the drivebar and drive selector
added custom terminal support (for example, you can now set iTerm as your terminal application)
added activity indicator when DCommander takes longer to start
added full remote SCP session restore on DCommander restart
fixed blurry tabs on retina displays
fixed interface text becoming blurred in some cases
FTP sessions are now dynamic. This means they connect/disconnect automatically depending on usage
changed permissions to symbolic notation
Escape key now closes the View window when active (F3)
tabs now retain remote sessions when changing between them, resulting in lower network bandwidth usage
fixed brackets around folders not working
fixed an issue where ZIP archives were not browsable due to uppercase extension
fixed stability issues with certain FTP configurations
fixed a bug where the '...' item disappeared from the filelists
fixed UI glitches when starting DCommander after a crash
fixed instability with corrupt directory listings
fixed remote transfer window not closing after succesfull transfers when using View(F3)
fixed small network icon in the connection manager in certain cases
fixed FTP download issue
improved connection manager considerably
improved default settings and window sizes
improved German translation
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dcommander/id583622672?mt=12
More Info: http://www.devstorm-apps.com/dc/
DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer.
- two side by side file windows
- name, size, kind and date sorting of files and folders
- view hidden files and folders
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation
- file search with sub-folder recursive searching
- full support for drag&drop operations
- fine-grained item selection control
- Lynx-like folder navigation (using arrow keys)
- quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications
- customisable color schemes
- customisable font type, size and color
- quick file viewer with text and hex viewing mode
- full keyboard navigation
- ability to browse ZIP archives like normal folders
- seamless FTP support
- folder compare and synchronization
- quick search files in the current folder
And much more...