|Name||DbWrench v4.0.3 MacOSX-FSOCIETY [sn].dmg|
|Created on||2017-07-30 22:56:37|
|Files||DbWrench v4.0.3 MacOSX-FSOCIETY [sn].dmg (42.13 MB)|
Name: DbWrench for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.5 or later
Requirements: Java 1.6.0 or later
Web Site: http://www.dbwrench.com/
DbWrench is a multi-vendor, cross platform database design and round-trip engineering software. It's features include: a graphic entity relation diagram (ERD) designer, ability to forward and reverse engineer databases, a syntax highlighting SQL query editor, and support for many of today's most popular databases.
DbWrench is written in pure Java allowing it run on numerous operating systems. Its multi vendor and multi platform functionality makes it ideal for heterogeneous database environments.
What's New in Version 4.0.3:
• The issue with the saving of the DbWrench configuration file has been resolved.
• The issue with prompting for a database password even though a database configuration was defined has been resolved.
• Use Shift + Enter to execute all lines in editor and use Ctrl (or Command) + Enter to execute the current line the in editor.
• Execute all the SQL or the current line.
• Ctrl (or Command) + Shift + z can now be used to redo edits in the editor panel.