Descriptions for Description
Name: Day One
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
- Split View (Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11). You can now use Day One in Split View mode with another app.
(For more information about how to use Split View, see: http://help.apple.com/machelp/mac/10.11/#/mchl9c21d2be)
- Updated Lato font for better international language support.
- Various El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11) compatibility and performance improvements.
Courtesy of TNT Team
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/day-one/id422304217
Record life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling your life a simple pleasure.
Capture all your favorite memories and photos with Day One.
Day One provides:
Superior writing experience
• Clean, distraction-free interface
• Quick entry window in menu bar (Mac version)
• Multi-Markdown text formatting
• Full screen mode
• Privacy passcode lock
• Photographic entries
• Command-line interface for power users
Each Day One entry automatically tracks:
• Photo EXIF data
• Temperature and weather data
• Locations (GPS and Foursquare Places)
• Time and date
• Activity data - Motion and step count (iPhone 5s or higher)
• Music playing (Displays music tracked in iOS app)
• Customized writing reminders
• Inspirational quotes and questions (Mac version)
• Search by keyword
• Create tags and #hashtags
• Star favorite entries
• Browse past entries by calendar, timeline, maps, and more
Sync and Backup
• Sync entries across all your Mac devices with Dropbox or iCloud (iOS sync with purchase of iOS app)
• Backup/PDF export (with date range and tag filters) and Printing
• Automated local backups
• Tweet entries
• Check-in with Foursquare (iOS version)
• Email entries (PDF, HTML, or Plain Text)