|Name||Day One 2.1.3|
|Created on||2016-11-20 01:00:31|
|Files||Day One 2.1.3/Day One v2.1.3 [MAS].dmg (30.78 MB)|
Name: Day One
Release Date: November 18, 2016
Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Bloom Built Inc
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: http://dayoneapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/day-one/id1055511498?mt=12
Now with Touch Bar support! **20% off for a Limited Time!** Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
With Day One 2.0, we're proud to provide Day One Sync — a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.
“Day One, our favorite way to journal with your Apple devices, just got a huge update. Rebuilt from the ground up, the plethora of features that made Day One so great are still present.” — The Sweet Setup
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture support
“It's hard to make the best even better, but the sequel to Day One lives up to expectations—and then some.” — App Store Editor's Choice
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keys
- Markdown Editor
“The new Day One has a slicker design, a much bigger emphasis on photos, and a handful of new ways to filter your journal to see entries from a certain place or time or from a specific topic.” — Wired Magazine
Day One 2.0: dayoneapp.com/faq2
Day One Sync: dayoneapp.com/sync-faq
What's New in Version 2.1.3:
Various Bug Fixes:
- Left and right margins missing in edit mode.
- Entries being automatically deleted when all entry content is deleted.
- Photo timeline appearing blank until scrolled.
- Synced images delayed or not appearing in entries in some cases.
- Various crash fixes and performance improvements.
New in 2.1.2 and later:
- Touch Bar support for new MacBook Pros.
- Improved Command Line Interface (CLI): Support for multiple photos, multiple journals, and lots more. For details, see: http://dayoneapp.com/support/CLI