Descriptions for Description
Name: Dashcam Viewer for Mac
Release Date: 2h17 Dec 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
Web Site: https://dashcamviewer.com/
Dashcam Viewer is an application for viewing sequential dashcam videos and associated GPS data. With Dashcam Viewer you can play your videos on the main screen while watching your vehicle’s speed, distance, position, and bearing update on graphs, data displays, and Google Maps. You can even export your GPS tracks to common file formats such as comma-separated value (CSV) and GPS-exchange (GPX) for further data analysis. Dashcam Viewer supports 30+ dashcam models and their GPS data format. Even if your dashcam is not one of these models, you can still play your camera's movies without the data.
The free version of Dashcam Viewer is fully functional, but is limited to loading the first 5 movies in your movie directory. The paid version removes this limitation.
What's New in Version 2.5.3:
• Fixed potential bug in Click-To-go and Graph Clicking that would jump
• the clock to the wrong time. This only happened if Always Auto Fix Time
• Offset was unchecked.
• Added workaround for firmware v1.1 of A119 dashcam. If the day-of-month is
• missing, DV will substitute the file modification day-of-month. This will
• allow you to at least see the GPS data whereas previously this would be
• an error.
• Improvements to GPX importer. DV will now check for GPX files of the same
• name as the movie filename and load them. DV will compute speed if speed is
• not present in the GPX file.
• Fixed bug that would fail to save audio when exporting a movie clip.
• Improvements to Hungarian translation.
• Improvements to Geotag exporting.
• [Mac] Improvements to toolbar size/icons
Dashcam Viewer – Quick Start Guide
Dashcam Viewer for Mac
│── Dashcam_Viewer_v2.5.3.dmg (41.38 MB)
└─ key.txt (0.10 kB)