|Created on||2016-04-08 12:54:28|
|Files||Dash 3.2.2/Dash 3.x [SP].zip (1.21 MB)|
Dash 3.2.2/Dash.zip (14.26 MB)
Name: Dash 3 - API Docs & Snippets. Integrates with Xcode, Alfred, TextWrangler and many more.
Release Date: February 08, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Special [K]
Yosemite Compatible Patcher
More information: https://kapeli.com/dash
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dash-3-api-docs-snippets./id449589707?mt=12
••• Dash is free to download and try out. However, you can purchase Dash using an In-App Purchase •••
Instant search and offline access to any API documentation you may need.
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see below).
Documentation Browser Features:
• Download docsets from CocoaDocs.org, RubyGems.org, Maven.org (Java and Scala), Packagist.org (PHP), HexDocs.pm (Elixir and Erlang), Hackage (Haskell), DartDocs.org and GoDoc.org.
• Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
• Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
• Highlighted in-page search.
• Save bookmarks of your most used documentation pages.
• Create search profiles to easily switch between docsets.
• Easily search specific docsets by defining keyword filters (e.g. start your query with "ruby:" to search only the Ruby documentation).
• Integration plugins for: Xcode, Alfred, Quicksilver, LaunchBar, Coda, Espresso, PopClip, Sublime Text, Atom, Brackets, Chocolat, Emacs, Vim, BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, Eclipse, AppCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ Idea, RubyMine, WebStorm, PhpStorm, PyCharm, Terminal, AppleScript.
• Easily integrate with any other application using the "dash://" URL scheme or the "Look up in Dash" system service.
• Annotate any documentation page and view public annotations.
• Use alongside Dash for iOS to turn your iOS device into a remote screen just for documentation.
• Fuzzy search. Don't let misspells get in your way.
• Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
Snippet Manager Features:
• Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
• Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
• Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
• Variable Placeholders can be edited before pasting.
• Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
Special Snippet Placeholders:
• @clipboard expands into the contents of the clipboard.
• @cursor repositions the cursor after expansion.
• @date expands into the current date.
• @time expands into the current time.
• Multi-Touch Gestures.
• Menu item or dock application, always one keyboard shortcut away.
• Users that want to use Dash only as a Snippet Manager or Documentation Browser, can do so.
In-App Purchases (Included!)
• Dash will nag and annoy you every now and then, in order to purchase.
What's New in Version 3.2.2:
• The Xamarin and Mono docsets are no longer the same. There's now a separate Xamarin docset
• Fixed an issue which caused the main window to sometimes appear above windows of other apps when the dock icon was not enabled
• The search field docset select menu will now be sorted alphabetically
• Minor bug fixes
If you like Dash, please rate it on the Mac App Store or tweet about it. Thank you!