DAEMON Tools is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images. DAEMON Tools is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac which lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
The main features of DAEMON Tools are:
- The ability to Mount images gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
- Creation of data and Audio images allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
- Application window allows you to use the full functionality of the program from the smart and adjustable interface.
- Automatic restart of the program, ability to keep images mounted even after the program is closed and Remount option make DAEMON Tools usage more convenient and easy as ABC.
- Images tab provides the most comfortable access to the images you need.
- DAEMON Tools menus in menu bar and Dock give the access to the most important features of the program.
- iSCSI Initiator allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.
- Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
- Mount images in the following supported formats: .b5t, .b6t, .bwt, .ccd, .cdi, .bin/.cue, .ape/.cue, .flac/.cue, .iso, .isz, .mds/.mdf, .mdx, .nrg, .pdi, .dmg, .vhd, .tc, .zip.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD region for a drive;
- Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
- Make ISO, MDX, and MDS/MDF images
- Use custom virtual discs for backups
- Compress created images to save the hard disk space
- Encrypt custom images to protect important data
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.disc-soft.com/home
What’s New in DAEMON Tools iSCSI 6.3.419
- Add custom names to network devices improvements
- Small improvements