D16 Group Fazortan 2 v2.0.0 macOS
Fazortan 2 is the new incarnation of Controlable Space Phaser which is part of our SilverLine Collection. No need to say we didnt cut much corners on quality and that robust, yearned by all – analog feel of the sound. Total control over the Phase shifter provides you with adjustability and allows to obtain the desired contour with high precision.
Have you ever wondered where does that unique magical breeze so audible in most of Jean Michael Jarre’s tunes come from. Suprisingly the backbone here isn’t the synth itself but the effect unit coupled with the synthesizer, saying more precisely – analog phaser of which our Fazortan 2 seems to be a fine equivalent. Thanks to the analog modelling technique we were able to implement allpass filters comprising characteristics identical to its analog counterpart based on Operational Transconductance Amplifiers. Now in version 2 we’re even closer to the sound character the original hardware unit brings.
- True emulation of classic analog allpass phase shifter NEW Closer than ever to hardware solutions in version 2.
- 2 full controllable LFOs
- LFO synchronization with host application
- Unique sound different from the others digital phasers
- 64bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output
- Tag based preset browser NEW
- Two alternative GUI sizes NEW
- MIDIlearn functionality throughout NEW
- OS version: OS X 10.7 or newer
- CPU: Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.5 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Web Site: https://d16.pl/fazortan2/
What’s New in D16 Group Fazortan 2 v2.0.0
- Initial release