|Name||CyberByte Antivirus and Internet Security Premium 3 0 5 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-06 05:36:04|
|Files||CyberByte Antivirus and Internet Security Premium 3 0 5 TNT.zip (177.8 MB)|
CyberByte Antivirus and Internet Security Premium 3.0.5
CyberByte Antivirus is a security tool to be used by the home users even they have or not any vast computer knowledge. The Mac is generally considered to be safe and secure, and there are a number of reasons why Macs are considered more secure than PCs, but there are plenty of risks that Macs haven’t managed to completely avoid.
We, at CyberByte, besides our security consultancy expertise, we study the malware evolution and we had observed that there has been a 120% increase in Mac malware.
This is the reason why we had developed the CyberByte Antivirus and Internet Security, the antivirus for Mac. The main goal of this product is to be able to be used by the home users even they have or not any vast computer knowledge.
Our malware protection will continuously look after your device providing the best security against viruses. Give us the chance to prove it by downloading the antivirus for your device.
- We are now OPSWAT certified product and partners: https://www.opswat.com/partners/technologypartners/cyberbyte
- Malware research team that possesses certifications in malware analysis and incident response.
- Updated malware patterns daily, based on which malware campaigns are active.
- CyberByte has an active protection shield which will alert you if you will download a potential malware.
- CyberByte comes with a network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices.
- Malware research team, which is keeping an updated malware pattern database
- An ultrafast and optimized malware scan tool
- A fast network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices
- The active monitor protection, which is constantly monitoring your Downloads folder, in order to identify if a malware will sneak in there The power of any antivirus comes from its malware pattern database.
- A malware pattern database is a file that contains the signatures of malware that the antivirus can identify. A poor database means poor detection. The scanning speed is also an important element. Slow scan speed means the time to complete a full scan is longer and your Mac resources are used at maximum.
- Network mapping tool is a masterpiece that is useful when you are connected to your home wireless network.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://mac.cyberbyte.org
What’s New in CyberByte Antivirus and Internet Security Premium 3.0.5
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.