|Name||Curio Professional 13.0.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-06 09:57:25|
|Files||Curio Professional 13.0.zip (59.21 MB)|
Curio is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio’s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your projec
Curio is an amazingly flexible digital notebook for storing and managing everything.
The Real World
You have work projects and home projects, school classes to manage and book reports to research, vacations to plan and novels to write, web sites to design and lab results to organize.
You currently use a collection of notebooks, your office whiteboard, scraps of sticky notes, oodles of browser bookmarks, and multiple documents scattered around your hard disk.
You’re juggling it all, but organizing this information should be easier.
The most flexible notebook you’ve ever used.
We call Curio’s innovative pages idea spaces—a perfect blend of notepaper, whiteboard, and sketchpad. You can type anywhere, sketch anywhere, and drag-and-drop anything to your idea spaces making it a perfect tool for note taking and research gathering.
Curio for Brainstorming
The ultimate brainstorming and idea development environment.
Curio’s tightly integrated brainstorming tools are the perfect complement to its notebook interface. Since these tools are built-in, you don’t have to purchase another application to expand on a thought or idea.
Curio for Flowcharting & Sketching
Notebooks are more than just notes.
Curio includes built-in vector drawing tools for flowcharting and diagramming, plus bitmap pens and brushes for quick sketches when your right-brain needs a chance to express itself. It’s all integrated within Curio.
Curio for Task Tracking
Find and track all of your notes and tasks.
Curio has full support for meta information to find that brilliant idea and to stay on top of your to-do list.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://www.zengobi.com/curio/
What’s New in Curio Professional 13.0
- Mojave dark mode support! Plus numerous other interface improvements and refinements.
- Idea spaces now permit independent figure layers for more flexible layouts and arrangements.
- Figures and idea spaces now support multiple typed crossreferences to other figures, idea spaces, and even web locations, to encourage more accurate and organized research.
- An integrated equation editor allows fast rendering of LaTeX, AsciiMath, or MathML.
- New focus mode feature allows you to concentrate on specific figures, collections, or list/mind map branches while everything else fades into the background.
- New markdown support for block quotes and code blocks.
- Faster access to figure stencils via the new Insert > Stencils menu.
- New meta properties for Done Date and Added Date, plus a revamped Actions inspector.
- Album collections now support two new layout arrangements.
- Lists now allow you to specify a start number.
- The Status shelf gains a new sorting popup, plus several display improvements.
- Figure enhancements include support for independently locking content, position, or both!
- More integrated Curiota support.
- The Search shelf gains support for reference and done/added date filtering.
- Idea space grids pick up a new dotted grid style.
- Within idea spaces, you can now more easily insert space above or to the left.
- Major performance and technical improvements.
- Major code updates to better support Apple’s latest macOS releases.
- Plus dozens of other miscellaneous optimizations, tweaks, and fixes.