Curio Professional 12.1 macOS
Curio is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio’s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your projec
Curio is an amazingly flexible digital notebook for storing and managing everything.
The Real World
You have work projects and home projects, school classes to manage and book reports to research, vacations to plan and novels to write, web sites to design and lab results to organize.
You currently use a collection of notebooks, your office whiteboard, scraps of sticky notes, oodles of browser bookmarks, and multiple documents scattered around your hard disk.
You’re juggling it all, but organizing this information should be easier.
The most flexible notebook you’ve ever used.
We call Curio’s innovative pages idea spaces—a perfect blend of notepaper, whiteboard, and sketchpad. You can type anywhere, sketch anywhere, and drag-and-drop anything to your idea spaces making it a perfect tool for note taking and research gathering.
Curio for Brainstorming
The ultimate brainstorming and idea development environment.
Curio’s tightly integrated brainstorming tools are the perfect complement to its notebook interface. Since these tools are built-in, you don’t have to purchase another application to expand on a thought or idea.
Curio for Flowcharting & Sketching
Notebooks are more than just notes.
Curio includes built-in vector drawing tools for flowcharting and diagramming, plus bitmap pens and brushes for quick sketches when your right-brain needs a chance to express itself. It’s all integrated within Curio.
Curio for Task Tracking
Find and track all of your notes and tasks.
Curio has full support for meta information to find that brilliant idea and to stay on top of your to-do list.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://www.zengobi.com/curio/
What’s New in Curio Professional 12.1
New productivity enhancements:
- Modernized toolbar and key interface improvements.
- Extensive new markdown functionality with support for markdown syntax during editing, master markdown styles, and automatic generation of markdown during export, including full project exports as markdown, as well as markdown import.
- New export PDF functionality including automatic generation of PDF table of contents outlines, plus clickable PDF links for weblinks, figure actions, idea space links, jump actions, and much more.
- Search now supports boolean and regular expressions, plus numerous other searchrelated improvements.
- New OmniOutliner Pro, Taskpaper, and OneNote integrations.
- Extensive figure meta import and export support.
- Improved support for exporting figures, idea spaces, and projects as plain text or rich text with images.
- Numerous list, mind map, stack, and table enhancements.
- New toggle tag meta feature.
- The Status shelf gains markdown live exports, tag emojis, and other enhancements.
- The Projects popup and galleries are improved, plus Organizer filtering improvements.
- Dozens of miscellaneous optimizations, tweaks, and fixes.
- Massive code updates with improved memory management, performance, and stability improvements.
- Interface Refresh
- PDF Outline
- PDF Links
- Search Enhancements
- Status Shelf Enhancements
- Project Enhancements
- Organizer Enhancements
- OmniOutliner Pro Support
- TaskPaper Support
- OneNote List Support
- Importing Meta
- Exporting Meta
- Exporting Rich Text Images
- Exporting Text Single File
- List Enhancements
- Mind Map Enhancements
- Stack Enhancements
- Table Enhancements
- Tag Enhancements
- Copy/Paste Enhancements
- Web View Enhancements
- Improved Restrictions
- Miscellaneous Tweaks
- Project Load Optimizations
- Miscellaneous Fixes
- Updated Frameworks
- Massive Code Updates