Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
Link for more information: http://www.zengobi.com/products/curio/
Curio 10 - Professional brainstorming, mind mapping, and note taking for the Mac.
With Curio you’ll discover an intuitive, freeform environment with all the integrated tools you need to take notes, brainstorm ideas, collect research, and organize your tasks and documents. A single, incredibly powerful application where you can be more productive and focus on getting things done. And, with Curio 10, new tools and features are at your fingertips so you can achieve even more.
In Curio, create a project to represent your real-world project, then fill it with everything related to that project including notes, bookmarks, images, documents, and much, much more. Use Curio's integrated lists, mind maps, tables, and index cards to organize all of this information or just place it anywhere on the page. Speaking of which, your projects can have dozens or even hundreds of pages, which we call idea spaces.
Anything placed into Curio can be associated with tags, flags, checkboxes, priorities, ratings, and start/due dates and durations, for fast and easy searching and task management.
The best part is you are in complete control over your idea spaces. Make them sloppy or organized, freeform or in a grid, and place anything anywhere. This is called visual thinking and perfectly mirrors your real-world notebooks and whiteboards so you are instantly comfortable in Curio’s innovative environment.
Thousands of customers around the world use Curio in a surprisingly diverse range of occupations. We have students and professors, engineers and designers, lawyers and writers, entrepreneurs and filmmakers, all using Curio for information gathering, brainstorming, and creative exploration.
What's New Version 10.2:
• Updated version of the Sparkle framework plus new https support at Zengobi's server means Curio product updates are now super-secure.
• Curio's Curiota integration has several improvements including custom collection support, "All Collections" scope, plus smarter web link handing and library refreshes.
• New style handling for geometric shapes. Definitely read the release notes for details.
• Meta enhancements: new quick date adder buttons, start today vs. now, priority text overrides, mini percent complete tweaks, plus more.
• Pinboard enhancements so they are a more friendly freeform collection.
• Handy align and distribute buttons on the Arrange inspector panel.
• Loads of improvements to movie figure handling.
• Lots of Sleuth updates.
• A nifty way to access future preview releases of Curio.
• A fix for the notorious El Capitan "new untitled project" flakiness.
• Plus tons of other tweaks, fixes, and improvements.