Descriptions for Description
Name: ColorKit: Final Cut Pro X Color Correction Plugin
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Software requirements: Final Cut Pro 10.0.8 or later
Graphics card requirements: OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
Supported codecs: All codecs supported by Final Cut Pro X
Supported resolutions: All resolutions supported by Final Cut Pro X
● All Canon DSLRs
● All Nikon DSLRs
● All Panasonic DSLRs
● Black Magic Cinema Cameras
● Sony NEX, HVR, HXR, HDR and PMW series camcorders
● Panasonic AG, AF, HMC, HDC, HC series camcorders
● All GoPro Hero Series
● most other h.264 and AVCHD format cameras
Web Site: http://www.crumplepop.com/fcpx-color-correction/
Final Cut Pro X Plugin ColorKit is three powerful grading tools and a set of 34 professionally-designed preset color grades.
● Extensive built-in FCPX color correction tools
● 34 Beautiful preset color grades
● Quickly and easily grade your footage
34 Customizable Preset Color Grades:
ColorKit includes 34 subtle and beautifully diverse color presets.
Simply drag and drop one of ColorKit’s color grade presets on to your clip and see the change applied immediately. If you like, you can then use the powerful controls built into each preset to achieve a precise color treatment.
Powerful, Efficient Color Grading Tools:
• Leveler works with your black and white input and output to assist you in quickly applying the exact curve you need.
• Overlay emulates the bleach bypass film process for a subtle but striking contrast treatment.
• Patch lets you color correct specific windows within the frame with great accuracy.
Easy To Use Inside FCPX:
ColorKit was designed from the ground up for FCPX color correction.
Scroll through the FCPX effects browser to find a color grade you like, drop it on your clip, and dial in more precise controls if you like. The more powerful tools in ColorKit (Patch, Leveler, and Overlay) are also deceptively simple to use.