|Created on||2019-01-03 21:44:12|
|Files||CrossOver.18.1.zip (228.8 MB)|
Not only is CrossOver easy to set-up, our CrossTie technology makes installing your Windows software simple, with one click installation. Effortlessly switch between Mac or Windows programs and play PC games at native speeds.
Unlike other cross-platform compatibility solutions, CrossOver doesn’t require that you purchase a costly Windows license in order to run Windows apps on your Mac computer. Our licenses start as low as $39.95 USD. CrossOver is the most economical choice for running Windows on Mac.
- Don’t dedicate gigabytes of critical hard drive space on your Mac by installing a Windows operating system on a virtual machine solution.
- Don’t reboot to switch between native macOS software and Windows software. CrossOver Mac, a 90 MB download, efficiently takes up only the amount of space your Windows programs requires and doesn’t require you to reboot.
Run Windows Software on Mac Without Rebooting
Mojave compatible CrossOver Mac is the easiest way to run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting, or using a virtual machine. CrossOver Mac makes it easy to launch Windows programs natively from the dock. CrossOver also integrates macOS functionality, like cross-platform copy & paste, and shared file systems for your Windows applications. CrossOver Mac runs Windows games, productivity software, and utility programs all in one application. And without the overhead of a virtual machine, programs and games can run as fast or faster than they would under a Windows operating system.
Run Windows Software Without Rebooting
Once CrossOver is installed, install and launch your Windows programs as you would any Mac application. You get access to your favorite Windows programs with ease. No booting required, or launching a virtual machine. No having to copy files from one file system to another. CrossOver runs directly on your Mac, and so does your Windows software.
One Click Installation
Our CrossTie technology is a major step forward for CrossOver users, because it makes installing Windows applications drop-dead simple. Just clicking the “Install” button in CrossOver tells CrossOver to take care of the rest. You can do the same thing from our massive Compatibility Center, which has thousands of applications with CrossTie installers. Relax, and let CrossOver do the work.
Software Runs at Native Speed
CrossOver runs natively on your Mac. Which means you don’t have to run a copy of Windows. Which means you’re not paying the RAM and CPU penalty for two operating systems running at the same time. Which means no bogged down, choppy performance. If you need native speed, CrossOver is the better choice.
Seamlessly Integrates with Your Desktop Environment
Since CrossOver is running on your native Mac file system, there’s no need to move files back and forth between a Windows partition and OS X. Everything’s in one place, right where you need it. Seamlessly Cut & Paste between Windows documents and Mac documents. Launch your Windows programs from the dock. Your Windows programs behave like native Mac applications.
Bottles are a unique feature of CrossOver that allow separate Windows environments (XP, Win7, etc.) to be packaged and self-contained with your favorite programs. Bottles are really useful, because they let you easily backup your software, and move it from machine to machine. They also ensure that you get the right version of Windows for your application’s needs. It’s like having several different Windows machines operating together on your computer.
CrossOver Mac System Requirements:
- Intelbased Macintosh system running macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- (note: CrossOver Mac will not run on iPads, iPhones, Android devices, or PowerPC systems)
- 300 MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications.
Web Site: https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-mac/
What’s New in CrossOver 18.1
- A bug that prevented Quicken from launching for some users
- A bug that caused the latest Quicken 2016 Mondo Patch to fail during installation
- A bug that prevented game downloads and the Steam Store page from working on the latest Steam release
- Restored controller support for Steam