Creo Pro 2.0.4
Development tool for mobile application that integrates support both for designing the user interface and writing the code that powers the utility
Creo is a development tool for mobile applications that aims to bring design and coding related tasks under the same roof. The utility enables you to create and customize the app’s layout while also providing support for object-based programming.
Design the user interface for your mobile projects and modify the layout in no time
To help you get started, Creo comes with a collection of app templates that you can use as starting points for your own projects. Within the Creo main window you get to see the project assets and documents, and see the layout for each included window.
Note that you can add new items to the layout, or rearrange their position with simple drag and drop movements. You get to view each object in the Creo canvas area while the Inspector panel provides more detailed information.
The best part is that Creo integrates 3D rendering capabilities and offers you the possibility to preview each screen included in your apps from various angles.
Object based programming languages power the code writing tools
Instead of creating non-functional prototypes, Creo is also building the native application and integrates the CreoKIT framework that enables you to execute the code. Just switch to the Gravity Code Editor and assign values to events, or define functions in order to trigger various effects.
Creo enables you to create connections between various objects with ease and also integrates an animation editor that uses an intuitive timeline in order to simplify the procedure. This is great because you get to experiment with the animations until you find the best solution.
Development environment that helps you create native iOS apps
Creo proposes a clean and well-organized workspace where you get to design, build, and test mobile applications without having to employ multiple utilities.
The tool works with object-based programming, allows you to create animations using a user-friendly timeline, and offers you the possibility to either run the apps in a simulator or send them to a device.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://creolabs.com
What’s New in Creo Pro 2.0.4
- Added new AudioRecorder class
- Added Horizontal and Vertical centered magnetic guides
- Added grid view to controls list
- Added an option to autoclose panel after a project has been sent to a device
- Added a new option to generate screenshots
- Added string.trim function
- Added custom fonts to plist and project in exporter
- Exposed new WillChangeToDisplayMode event to PageSplit
- Exposed view and subview to custom view
- Improved hittest on view controls and added an option to set a view as a passthrough
- Improved verification of IPA builder
- Improved Animation Panel
- Improved Sound class and fixed an issue on iOS devices
- Updated artworks for DesignBoard align menu and for bar system items
- Fixed cell height issue in the log panel
- Fixed several memory leaks in Gradients and Colors
- Fixed size of TableView header and footer
- Fixed some issues with movie assets
- Several internal fixes and improvements