|Name||Creo Pro 2 0 2 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-22 17:33:41|
|Files||Creo Pro 2 0 2 TNT.zip (46.03 MB)|
Development tool for mobile application that integrates support both for designing the user interface and writing the code that powers the utility
Creo is a development tool for mobile applications that aims to bring design and coding related tasks under the same roof. The utility enables you to create and customize the app’s layout while also providing support for object-based programming.
Design the user interface for your mobile projects and modify the layout in no time
To help you get started, Creo comes with a collection of app templates that you can use as starting points for your own projects. Within the Creo main window you get to see the project assets and documents, and see the layout for each included window.
Note that you can add new items to the layout, or rearrange their position with simple drag and drop movements. You get to view each object in the Creo canvas area while the Inspector panel provides more detailed information.
The best part is that Creo integrates 3D rendering capabilities and offers you the possibility to preview each screen included in your apps from various angles.
Object based programming languages power the code writing tools
Instead of creating non-functional prototypes, Creo is also building the native application and integrates the CreoKIT framework that enables you to execute the code. Just switch to the Gravity Code Editor and assign values to events, or define functions in order to trigger various effects.
Creo enables you to create connections between various objects with ease and also integrates an animation editor that uses an intuitive timeline in order to simplify the procedure. This is great because you get to experiment with the animations until you find the best solution.
Development environment that helps you create native iOS apps
Creo proposes a clean and well-organized workspace where you get to design, build, and test mobile applications without having to employ multiple utilities.
The tool works with object-based programming, allows you to create animations using a user-friendly timeline, and offers you the possibility to either run the apps in a simulator or send them to a device.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://creolabs.com
What’s New in Creo Pro 2.0.2
- Improved error reporting for runtime errors
- Improved performance of the Design Board
- Improved Yoga Layout
- Autocompletion is now case insensitive
- Added a new simpler way to send HTTPRequest from code
- Exposed DidTapReturn event and endEditingOnReturn property to TextField
- Code Editor now remembers selections for each object
- Double click on DesignBoard or Layout now loads Code Editor
- Added Keyboard dismiss mode to scrollview
- Exporter is now able to export Navigation Items, Gradients and Shapes
- Fixed exposition of iPad Pro 11″
- Fixed an issue with SegmentedControl
- Fixed objects toggle (cmd6 now automatically set focus in SearchField)
- Fixed the Keyboard event sequences (Will/Did Show/Hide Keyboard and Will/Did Rotate window events) when a keyboard is presented and the interface is rotated
- Fixed the rotation animation of the Keyboard
- Several improvements for nonretina displays
- Several issues fixed in exposed properties for CustomViews
- Several issues fixed in the Exporter
- Several autoscroll issues has been fixed
- Several internal fixes and improvements