Creative Edge Software iC3D Suite 5.1.2 macOS
IC3D is the first design software packages in real time that allows you to instantly create live digital models, including cartons, labels, flexible, bottles, packaging and display in the store.
Other software applications frustratingly separate design applications in specific types of models. IC3D encompasses all this and more, allowing these elements are perfectly combined in the same scene.
IC3D is the first visualization software 3D packaging featuring patented Smart Mesh, allowing labels and artwork instantly can slide on models without a tedious layout UVW texture coordinates. Design and quickly generate 3D models asymmetric as perfume bottles, trigger sprays and molded containers using the exclusive function as IC3D modeler.
Visualize fast and accurate cuts and reduced shrinkage illustrations in single and multiple objects, so they are ready for production. Once completed, you can generate high-resolution images, 3D PDF, generate proofs or print your 3D models with front-line printers. Share your designs internally, with customers via email, animated movies or the free viewer, IC3D opsis, to make quick and easy collaboration.
Creative Edge Software has just released version 5 of its groundbreaking iC3D packaging design solution containing a wealth of important new features. iC3D is the only complete 3D packaging solution that combines all tasks from initial packaging design to photo-realistic pack shots in one application.
The five key features of the new iC3D versions 5.0 are:
- Point Editor is an advanced shape editing tool, providing enhanced photorealism through the ability to add curves, creases, crumples and dents to models selectively.
- UVW Editor enables selective manipulation of artwork placed on 3D models to correct artwork distortion, improve naturalism and allow artistic interpretation.
- Physics Simulator automatically calculates appropriate curves, creases and distortions to create photorealistic 3D flexible packages, such as bags and pouches, at a mouseclick.
- Sealed Shrink is made to visualize shrinkfilled packages, using completely sealed bags. This feature complements the existing iC3D Shrink Sleeve feature.
- Advanced Shape Modeller is an additional tool for the creation of highly complex 3D shapes and combinations of shapes.
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher
4GB + Ram
Dual core processor (quad core preferred).
Minimum: NVidia or ATI Graphics card with 1 GB VRAM (2 GB or higher recommended)
3rd Party Software:
*Adobe Illustrator Version 16 is required (i.e. CS6).
*Note: Will not work with older versions of Illustrator i.e. CS5
Web Site: http://www.creativeedgesoftware.com/ic3d/
What’s New in Creative Edge Software iC3D Suite 5.1.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.