|Name||Cornerstone 4.1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-04-14 13:06:23|
|Files||Cornerstone 4.1 TNT.zip (44.29 MB)|
Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- Allinone UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiplewindow UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://cornerstone.assembla.com
What’s New in Cornerstone 4.1.0
- License Deregistration
- Users can now deregister a license from a computer and install that same license on a new computer and continue using it.
- Shelving of Binary Files
- Allows users to temporarily “shelve” (set aside) inprocess changes and revert back to the working tree to quickly fix a bug on production, for example. Once done, users can simply retrieve their shelved changes and continue where they left off. This feature was released in Cornerstone 4.0 for nonbinary files only and now can be used for binary files as well.
- App Store Users can now purchase annual Cornerstone subscriptions form the Apple App Store.
- Performance Improvements
- Numerous code optimizations speed up overall application performance, especially when updating and checking out code from the central repository to Cornerstone.
- Subversion 1.10 Added support for the newest SVN 1.10 trunk
- License Verification
- The application will attempt to verify subscription status more than once on startup if the Internet is not connected yet.
- “Could Not Connect to Server” This error message will now include more debug information for the Assembla support team to better solve customer issues.
- Stability Bug Fixes