|Created on||2015-05-18 00:22:18|
|Files||Cornerstone 2.7.17/Cornerstone 2.7.17.zip (15.69 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
? 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.20. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
? 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.13. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
? Cornerstone does not open Safari when clicking on an issue in the log view
? The tooltip for the Add button in the source list is incorrect
Courtesy of TNT Team
Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
Link for more information: http://www.zennaware.com/cornerstone/
Cornerstone is a version control app built on Subversion that makes serious version control easier than ever. With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, it's both incredibly powerful and super-easy to use.
• Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them.
• Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging.
• Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change.
• Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files.
• Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze.
• Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app.