Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
• 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.18. See the [Apache Subversion Change Log](http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.7.18/CHANGES) for details on the issues addressed in this version
• 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.10. See the [Apache Subversion Change Log](http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.10/CHANGES) for details on the issues addressed in this version
• Timeline popover is no longer displayed after horizontal scrolling under certain conditions
• Timeline popover is not displayed after scrolling if cursor is positioned over an event when scrolling stops
• Tooltip shown for items in the "Changes" tab of the log event inspector shows unformatted information
• Cornerstone crashes when committing the deletion of a folder in a 1.8-format working copy
• Fixed visual inconsistencies and glitches when running on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
• Fixed scrolling performance issues in the log view on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
• Fixed scrolling performance issues in the compare view on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
• Log table view now uses Helvetica Neue on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
Link for more information: http://www.zennaware.com/cornerstone/
Cornerstone is a version control app built on Subversion that makes serious version control easier than ever. With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, it's both incredibly powerful and super-easy to use.
• Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them.
• Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging.
• Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change.
• Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files.
• Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze.
• Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app.