||Corel Painter 2016 v220.127.116.110.dmg
||Corel Painter 2016 v18.104.22.1680.dmg (361.5 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Corel Painter 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 128 MB
Explore an impressive sensory selection of realistic Natural-Media® that perfectly emulates real life art materials and imaginative art materials that can’t be found in the real world. With Painter® 2016, you can experience the incomparable harmony of Audio Expression, smart photo cloning, killer composition tools, physics-inspired Particle brushes, and in-app learning—all in high DPI.
- Revel in a symphony for the senses with Audio Expression brushes that react to sound. Experience luscious Natural-Media® brushstrokes, exhilarating splatters and paper rotation. Create even more brush variations by combining Particles with Real Watercolor, Liquid Ink and Impasto to achieve rapid end results that will impress any audience.
- Launch Painter and the redesigned Welcome Book greets you with new tutorials. Create a new canvas and enable your perfect painting environment with a flexible UI color scheme, high DPI, presentation mode and workspace customization. Experiment with new Brush Hints and Visual Tooltips to fine-tune your brushes to match your style.
- Import your Adobe Photoshop brushes into Painter and then use Painter’s brush controls to make a new mega-brush. Share your favorite brushes and media with others using the new Custom Toolbox. Browse additional Brush Packs to discover imaginative custom brushes for your next painting project.
1) install Corel Painter 2016 with one of this serials
(or generate one from the windows keygen)
BUT don't start the program
2) go to applications corel painter 2016
3) right mouse click on application and select show package content
4) go to contents macOS and replace the binary with the cracked one
5) start Corel Painter 2015 and enjoy it
if you started the trial before go to users/shared and delete the .arvato folder
the back to step 2