Descriptions for Corel AfterShot Pro 18.104.22.1687
Name: AfterShot Pro
Released: Jan 23rd, 2018
Developer: Corel Corporation
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.corel.com/
A great photo management application that can help you find images quickly, perform simple editing jobs and export your work to various formats
Corel AfterShot Pro is a fast, flexible photo workflow solution that combines robust photo management, advanced non-destructive adjustments and complete RAW processing.
AfterShot Pro gives you the possibility to quickly organize your photos in folders or catalogs.
Find images quickly with extensive Metadata tools that let you search by camera settings, keywords, tags and more. Experiment with and alter images freely with non-destructive adjustment tools and apply enhancements precisely with selective editing.
Easily output your work for albums, web sites or client review. With RAW support, powerful batch processing and incredible speed, AfterShot Pro is the fast way to professional photos.
What’s new in AfterShot Pro 22.214.171.1247
January 23rd, 2018
- SmugMug sharing is now integrated into AfterShot.
- How to share to SmugMug: From the Browse panel, click the Output tab, and in the SmugMug area, click Log In. Create or log in to your SmugMug account. In AfterShot, select and drag the thumbnails of the images that you want to share to one of the SmugMug upload presets.
- Keywords: Apostrophe in keyword no longer causes issues.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100: Lens correction applied by default.
- Nikon firmware (1.02) update: Fixed stability and display issues associated with images captured on Nikon cameras that use 1.02 firmware.
- Canon sRAW/MRAW: Corrected magenta hue issue.
- Sony SLT-A99, SLT-A58: Corrected lens mount type error.
- Fixed image rotation issues that occurred after exporting.
- Fixed issues related to viewing images after reconnecting an external storage device, such as a flash drive.
- Ubuntu 16.10 or higher: Fixed reported installation issues.