|Name||Copy Pasta 1.0.2 for After Effects macOS.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-07 08:54:12|
|Files||Copy Pasta 1.0.2 for After Effects macOS.zip (3.62 MB)|
The simple solution for copying and pasting images into and out of After Effects! Interested in saving time throughout your workflow? This is the tool for you.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/copy-pasta/
What’s New in Copy Pasta 1.0.2
- Fix the “Text layers do not have a source” error.
- Fixed an error where JSON was undefined.
- Make sure we’re checking if there’s an active composition whenever restoring the render queue.
- Make sure we’re not throwing errors when the project doesn’t exist.
- Add a trial expiration message and disabled beta mode. Fixed an issue where errors on MacOS were not being reported properly.